Veterinary Formula - Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Dogs and Cats 16 oz
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo was scientifically formulated with the gentlest coconut-based cleansers and no harsh ingredients, dyes and fragrances so it will not irritate sensitive skin. Ideal for pets with known allergies.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates capillaries to promote blood circulation and, in turn, promotes strong and healthy hair growth. Antioxidant rich vitamin for overall good health. Helps boost dull, dry and lifeless hair coats.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid, naturally exfoliates, buffers and conditions skin.
- Allantoin: A moisturizing ingredient used to treat or prevent skin from becoming dry, itchy, scaly, rough or irritated. This ingredient can help soften keratin, allowing for dead skin cells to fall off, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Richard’s Organics formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging gently through coat to saturate skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. Recommended for routine cleansing. Follow bath with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Conditioner to protect coat & skin, and leave coat soft, silky & shiny.
Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM-Hydantoin, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vitamin E.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.