Tomlyn Hairball Remedy For Cats Laxatone Tuna Flavor
Pickup available at 659 John Kennedy Way RR4
Usually ready in 2-4 days
- Helps prevent and eliminate hacking due to hairballs
- Includes omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids
- Gentle on the cat’s digestive system
Help stop late-night hairball hacking in your home with Tomlyn Laxatone® Hairball Remedy Tuna-Flavored Gel for Cats. Cats naturally shed their coats, and they will inevitably ingest fur as they groom. Though grooming and bathing your cat helps eliminate loose hair, some fur will still reach their stomach. Your cat’s system cannot digest hair, leading to the formation of troublesome hairballs. These hairballs can lead to blockages within your cat’s digestive system.
Tomlyn Laxatone Hairball Remedy Tuna-Flavored Gel:
- Gently lubricates ingested hair so that it passes in the stool
- Adds important omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids
Active ingredients per teaspoon (6 grams):
- White petrolatum USP: 1285 mg
- Soybean oil: 237 mg
- 22 mg omega 6 fatty acids
- 6 mg omega 9 fatty acids
- 3 mg omega 3 fatty acids
- Light mineral oil NF……………203 mg
Inactive ingredients: Cane molasses, corn syrup, gelatin by-products, malt syrup, sodium benzoate, tuna flavor, water.
Administer orally. Place a small amount on cat’s nose or paws to stimulate taste interest.
Administer ½ - 1 teaspoon for 2 to 3 days, then ¼ - ½ teaspoon 2 to 3 times a week.