Square Pet PowerCat Turkey & Chicken
VFS POWERCAT is obligate carnivore nutrition specifically formulated to match the needs of the unique feline metabolism. VFS POWERCAT is a high meat-based protein diet paired with ultra-low carbohydrates which provides the carnivorous amino acids required by hypercarnivores to help promote strong muscles and a lean and fit body condition. VFS POWERCAT is the perfect diet for your hypercarnivorous feline!
High Meat - Ultra Low Carbohydrates
VFS POWERCAT formulas mirror the high-meat nutrition found in raw diets but in a convenient kibble form.
- >92% of protein from animal proteins to support strong muscles and lean body condition, and meet energy demands
- Scientifically formulated with ultra-low carbohydrates (less than 8% dietary starch) to provide more carnivorous amino acids from meat-based protein ingredients
- Convenient alternative to raw feeding & home cooking
- Complete and balanced diet for kittens or adult cats
- All-natural nutrition – no artificial ingredients
- Made with real fruits and vegetables, antioxidants, DHA/EPA, and probiotics to support a healthy immune system.
- Exceptionally palatable - great for picky cats!
- Made WITHOUT peas, legumes, lentils & grains dry-food
- Made in the USA
- Veterinarian formulated to match the needs of the unique feline metabolism
- Also Great for Ferrets!
Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Salmon, Potatoes, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Miscanthus Grass, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Cranberries, Tomatoes, Apples, Carrots, Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Manganese Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Selenite), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product