Dental Fresh Original Formula Oral Spray Dog or Cat
Convenient for on-the-go pet parents, for travel & trips, and in-between brushings. Anti-microbial self-regulating formula activates when bacteria are present. Eliminates bad breath immediately.
Convenient for on-the-go pet parents, for travel & trips, and in-between brushings. Anti-microbial self-regulating formula activates when bacteria are present. Eliminates bad breath immediately. Whitens teeth and reduces plaque & tartar over time with frequent use. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can safely be used long-term. Dental Fresh® Spray helps maintain good oral health in pets.
- Anti-microbial formula activates & destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria.
- Instantly freshens breath.
- Noticeably reduces surface stains to reveal pet’s naturally white smile over time.
- Protects gums and treats gingivitis.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Helps to prevent periodontal disease.
- Safe for Dogs & Cats!
*Sealed for Your Protection. 6-Benefits-In-One. Made-In-USA.
The Importance Of Dental Care For Canines:
Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the bloodstream, which can build up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
Signs Your Pet Has Dental Problems:
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
Solutions To Help Prevent And/Or Treat Periodontal Disease:
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® water bowl additives for Dogs, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh® with 7-ZYME Enzymatic Tooth Gel
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry place away from sunlight at a temperature below 86°F (30°C). Throw away any unused liquid after expiration date.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. For severe bad breath, inflamed gums, dark teeth or other concerning issues, consult your Veterinarian, as it may indicate a more serious condition.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase. (USA Only)