Dental Fresh Original Formula Cat 8 oz
The “world's first toothbrush in a bottle.” Eliminates plaque, tartar and odor causing organisms. Oral health and hygiene are as important for your pet as they are for you. Because pets don't brush their teeth, they need regular dental cleanings from their veterinarian. Between visits, pets should be given Dental Fresh every day. “This product is a confirmed winner. It's proven to help clean and whiten teeth, protect gums, and improve oral health. Every dog and cat in America should have Dental Fresh in its water bowl – every day.” We're learning that for pets, just like humans, good oral hygiene has a huge impact on overall health and longevity. That's why daily use is so important and beneficial.
The Importance Of Dental Care For Felines:
Dental disease in felines is very common. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the bloodstream, which can build up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
Signs Your Pet Has Dental Problems:
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
Solutions To Help Prevent And/Or Treat Periodontal Disease:
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® Original Formula for Cats, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Cats
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- Add 1 teaspoon of Dental Fresh Original Formula for Cats to 8 ounces of drinking water. Daily usage results in fresher smelling breath and healthier teeth and gums. Effective for dogs and cats. Adding Dental Fresh to your pet’s water bowl is not a substitution for letting their water sit too long. Make sure to change pets’ water frequently. Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
- Improves oral health.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues.
- Available in Original formula for dogs, too!
Better That The Rest:
Contains no alcohol, no sugar, no surfactants or detergents like many other water bowl additives on the market do. Tuna flavoring for cats! Does not cause staining, and can be safely used long-term. Check your ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children and domestic animals. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- In case of severe bad breath, see your veterinarian, as it may be a symptom of a more serious problem. Read the label before using this product.