Bluestem - Dental Wipes for Dogs & Cats
Pickup available at 659 John Kennedy Way RR4
Usually ready in 2-4 days
If your dog or cat is resistant to toothbrushes and pastes, bluestem™ Dental Wipes offers the perfect alternative for daily use.
They’re scientifically formulated to freshen breath, fight plaque and tartar and promote good oral hygiene. And when you’re finished, simply throw them in the garbage.
Features & Benefits
- Fights plaque and tartar
- Freshens breath and improves oral hygiene
- Provides the mechanical action of brushing without the frustration of using a toothbrush
- Using your finger gives you the confidence to know you’re reaching every part of every tooth
- For dogs and cats – safe for daily use in all breeds and sizes
- Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Zinc Chloride
- Disodium EDTA, Potassium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Glycerol, Vanilla
Made in the USA
Pull the wipe out from center of roll and thread through slits in tab. Replace cover and pull up sheet, tearing at first perforation. Wrap the wipe around your finger and apply to your pet’s teeth and gums. Rub gently but firmly, on the inside and outside of all teeth. Use one wipe per day. Close lid tightly to keep wipes moist. Use in combination with bluestem™ Water Additive, bluestem™ Oral Spray, bluestem™ Dental Chews, or bluestem™ Rawhide Dental Chews for an optimal oral hygiene program.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature. Best if used within 90 days of opening container.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.