Baci + Probio+ Cat
Pickup available at 659 John Kennedy Way RR4
Usually ready in 2-4 days
“ Over several weeks this product improves the immune system of my 2 allergy-sensitive abyssinians! ”
Pre and probiotics • Promotes and maintains a healthy intestinal flora | Cats
These prebiotics and probiotics for cats of all ages, species and sizes are beneficial for:
- maintaining general health
- rebalancing intestinal flora
- facilitating the introduction of new food
- reducing smelliness of stool
- regulating soft and difficult stool
- promoting a healthy, glossy coat
- boosting natural enzymes
- strengthening the immune system and maximizing benefits of the pet’s food.
GMO-free and 100% natural, this supplement is what you need to contribute to your cat's health. It will have lasting beneficial effects on his system!
This package contains 14 pouches.
Cats in better health, thanks to pre and probiotics
An imbalanced intestinal flora can be the result of several factors :
- an unbalanced diet
- the use of antibiotics
- a sudden change in diet.
This imbalance can bring upon a variety of negative consequences in animals such as :
- loose stools
- inflammatory bowel disease
Synergistic and effective formula
probio+ is composed of pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre and probiotics selected specifically for cats :
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat
- Rebalances the intestinal flora and keeps it healthy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regulates stool and gas
- Reduces the smelliness of stool
- Regulates soft and difficult stool
- Helps rebuild the intestinal flora during periods of environmental stress
- Increases the natural digestive enzymes
- Facilitates the introduction of new food
- Optimizes the benefits for the food given
pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fibre (dextrin), dehydrated culture of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus plantarum And Bifidobacterium longum.
Veterinary Health Product NN.S5T7
Guaranteed analysis per gram:
- Lactic acid-producing bacteria: 70 million CFUs
- Species-specific Bacillus subtilis: 3 billion CFUs
Add the recommended serving to your cat’s food once a day, for 6 days.
To maintain the results, keep serving 3 times a week.
- Sprinkle on dry or canned food or treats.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- Adjust the dosage and frequency as needed. If the problem persists or if the animal experiences undesirable effects, discontinue use and consult an animal health specialist or veterinarian.
All baci+ products are safe to use together, for optimal overall health.