Ark Naturals Ear All Right Cleaning Lotion
Pickup available at 659 John Kennedy Way RR4
Usually ready in 2-4 days
- Developed by an herbal scientist using premium natural botanicals, it's non-drying and hypo-allergenic.
- Easy to use, simply add a few drops to a cotton ball and wipe around the ear to clean without drying them out or causing a burning sensation.
- Natural botanical formula that removes wax, dirt, and foreign debris from your pet's ears, promoting healthy ears.
- Safe for dogs and cats, and made in the USA!
- Treats mites and helps heal infections resulting from minor scratches and insect bites. Also soothes and comforts itchy or red ears.
Your floppy-eared-friend will have a much easier time hearing the treat bag open with clean, wax-free ears. Just pour a little bit of Ears All Right onto a cotton ball and wipe in and around the ears. The herbal extracts do the rest of the work for you, breaking down wax and removing any debris or encrustations.
For Dogs and Cats 12 weeks and older. Never insert sharp objects directly into ear canal.
- Initial Use: For pets with sensitive, inflamed and/or encrusted ears, 5-10 drops of solution should be squeezed directly into ear canal. Allow to soak, and then attempt to clean ear with clean cotton ball. Repeat 2-3 times per day for several days as necessary.
- Maintenance: Squeeze Ears All Right onto a cotton ball and gently clean and swab ear and ear canal. Clean ear internally and externally. To avoid transferring infection, do not use the same cotton ball in each ear. Always clean pet’s ears after swimming and bathing, and when pet has been playing in an area you suspect is insect ridden.
Ingredients: Aloe vera gel (whole leaf), isopropanol USP, glycerine 99.5% USP, de-ionized water, calendula extract, rosemary extract, myrrh extract, cinnamon leaf oil.
Keep out of reach of children.